Thursday, July 10, 2008

We are back!!

Click to play Vacation 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We are back from vacation and I'm feeling a little settled again. However tomorrow I'm off to Atlanta for 2 days to go to the annual PTA convention. I wanted to share a few pictures of our trip and actually there are a few more than a few, so I'm going to put it into a slide for ya :) We had a fantastic time, too bad vacations are so short- I could live at the beach in a second! And the girls are growing fins as we speak :)

5 comments:

3SonsAreMyLove said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! It's fun to get away, but it always feels so good to get home and sleep in your own bed!

Jonatha said...

Welcome home! Did you enjoy all those afternoon thunderstorms?

Anonymous said...

Love the slideshow! You are so good to get the pictures off your camera and on to the computer! I am trying to do that as we speak and took a little break to check your blogspot out! Very cool! I enjoyed our trip to Atlanta! Will see you on Wednesday!

Jess Marie said...

Welcome back! Looks like fun! :)

circus of love said...

Family Vacations are soooo much fun!!! Your youngest daughter is soooo big. I just now remembered visiting you in the hospital the day she and Audrey were born. You probably don't remember it. I think you were in labor. CRAZY!!!