Sunday, July 20, 2008

Try and try again....

Well today marked the 2nd time this year I have begun a change in my eating habits and exercise. So far so good, cereal for breakfast, soup for lunch and I just put in my new "Biggest Loser" DVD that I got off ebay. My daughters and I worked out with good ole "Bob" for almost 20 minutes and I just couldn't do it anymore. I can already feel the muscles in my arms and legs tightened up from that little workout. Anyway again we shall see how good I can do this time. January 1st I started a "diet" and I did loose 16 lbs, but I gained 10 of it back in the last 2 months since school has been out. Now school begins in 2 weeks, so I'm hoping that once again I can get back on track and make myself healthier and slimmer and happier all the way around. Wish me luck and offer up any bits of advice you wish! Thanks!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Good luck!!!

Jonatha said...

I'm sure you will do great - just don't go eat that fried cheesecake again! You were a bad influence on me - now I'm hooked!