Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh..DEER


Ok, if you read my last blog you know I was suppose to not be on here right now and I'm suppose to be cleaning and getting ready for our trip BUT... Samantha called to me and said "Mom a deer in the yard" and so I came running with my camera. It's not odd to see them around here but we haven't seen one in the yard in a couple years. Bill will be sooo happy :)

Then again, maybe they are eating our corn out back...oh no!

Anyway, here's the photo (click on it to enlarge it for closer inspection :) ....

3 comments:

Ansbaughmom said...

Ok going to catch up........... I love blueberries-thanks for sharing the pics, ...........I know what you mean about coming home to a clean house from vacation-there is nothing like it..........thirdly -have a great vacation!!!

Jonatha said...

How was Wakulla? I tried very hard not to be jealous! :)

Anonymous said...

Loved your new posts, Tammy!
Looks like fun...I love country living too!
Love the song Cinderella...a heartbreaker for sure with 3 daughters! Love, A. C.L.