Thursday, February 14, 2008

Working mommy

Hi all-
I just wanted to tell you that today was my first day as a substitute at the girls school. I really enjoyed it and now remember why I always wanted to be a teacher.. Maybe I'll have to go back to school .... oh honey......
Anyway, they've asked me back for tomorrow, so we'll hope that tomorrow is a little more productive. I told Bill when they called me this morning that "so sorry but no laundry done today" and he said "that's ok- you're a working woman now"... so I guess that means I'm free of laundry tomorrow too-- not!! It will have to be done or we will be walking around stinkin :)
Hope everyone has had a great Valentine's day!
Oh, and the para pro (teacher's asst.) only sent 4 of them to the principal's office today... YIKES!! I hope they act a little better tomorrow.
See ya!

2 comments:

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

yippee...good luck and may the force be with you. rememebr if htey get to bad just raise you arms above your head and shout with authority "depart from me you workers of iniquity." it worked for me all the time when i was in the public schools.

Ansbaughmom said...

Good luck! Good subsitutes are always needed!! I am sure you do an amazing job.