Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring...ERRR.."Shoe" Cleaning!

I decided yesterday to start a little spring cleaning of my playroom and our shoes. I knew it would be a task to go through our shoes because well I just can't remember the last time it was done... so I enlisted the help of my middle child (Samantha) and she gladly said "Give me a challenge" :) Little did she know...

It started out pretty simple- only a few pair in this closet...



Then to the hanging shoe rack- it really did have a purpose....
then she looked at the "shoe box (aka..toy box-works great)" & said "this can't be that many"....
The sorting begins.... (sorry this one is blurry)
Oh my... Samantha come back!!! Looks like she's trying to crawl away..
Oh we forgot the laundry room.....
Well the final count.... 103 pair!!!!! in the play room only!!!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't count the laundry room, the closet photo and I just forgot I didn't check the girls bedroom closets- I know there are probably a total of about 15 more in those 2 closets!! YIKES! Shoes anyone??? :0)
HAPPY SPRING CLEANING!!

3 comments:

3SonsAreMyLove said...

I completely understand...we have quite the shoe collection in our garage. I cleaned some out this past Fall, but alas, they seem to have reproduced again!

justgottalaugh said...

That is unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can see the next Waverly Halls news..."mom of three hits shoe record, visit the monthly garage sale for super bargains!" Can any be passed on from one daughter to the other? Nina