Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Still here :)

Hey all- yes I'm still here if anyone is still reading! Just not into blogging that much lately. Quick boring update for my 2 fans.. ha ha hee hee. Working lots and lots- this is like my 5th straight week of subbing at school. Now I remember why I love a day off now and then. I'm very glad for the days though- it always helps around Christmas! My parents got to visit for Thanksgiving and it was a great time- Mom and I shopped for 8 1/2 hours- well ok we hit Olive Garden in the middle of that, but ya know you have to get energized to do a couple more hours of shopping :} Thanks Bill for watching our little pumpkins and allowing me some "mom and I" time!
Our Santa Shop starts at school next week and I'm the coordinator- LOTS and LOTS to do. So far I've been to 4 Dollar Stores, Target, Michaels, and a few others to shop. it's always fun spending other people's money at those places. It's all for the kids though- they love this event at school!
I've joined "Facebook"= spend more time on there now than i do on here- check it out and sign up.. I wasn't sure about it at first, but have come to really enjoy it and seems much "quicker" of a way to keep up with everyone.
Family is all doing good. Rachel is busy busy with All District and All State Chorus practices this month. All District conference is in Jan, All State in February. Samantha is wanting to play Soccer- I told her they do that in the spring, so just a few more months to wait. She's never played so not sure if she'll like it or not. Trying to convince her to stay in Softball, but guess she needs to try something different to see what she enjoys or is good at the most. katelynn is Katelynn- just growing up way to quickly, she's loves to walk like a fashion model and play on the computer. She is also great in school.
Well so much for the "quick update" but now you know what we've been up to. hope you haven't fallen asleep at your keyboard!
Love to all and goodnight for now.

2 comments:

Jonatha said...

As one of your devout readers I am glad for the update! :) I quit facebook - it was just another excuse for me to spend time on the computer and I definitely don't need that!

I hope you get the warm weather when you come down - it is supposed to be nice the next few days... :)

Anonymous said...

I check your blog daily...I haven't blogged since May. I think I'm just going to delete it. I enjoy reading others more than posting :)

Glad for your updates :O)