Monday, August 11, 2008

Missing hubby

Well he's not actually missing (as it sounds in the title), it's meant to mean that I'm missing him! He's about 14 hours North picking up a tractor and then will head south again tomorrow and hopefully be home by Wednesday a.m. I've got so much catching up to do on this blog but can't find the time. With him not being here and me doing PTA stuff and subbing at school and watching the 3 little princesses all by myself well you can see why I just don't have the motivation to post all those first day school pictures and visit with family a week or so ago... I promise though I'll get to them soon. I have some really cute ones of the girls their first day of school last week. Right now I'm really tired and I'm going to settle on the couch a bit and veg in front of the tv with a book- but will I watch tv or read the book, or fall asleep??.. this is the "days of my life" question of the moment- ha ha ha..
Pictures to come soon... everyone sleep tight :) P.S. Pray hubby has a safe trip home- he's hauling 2 very large tractors back by himself and driving 14 hours today, probably another 10 tomorrow and then the remaining 4-5 on Wednesday a.m. P.S.S. I'm subbing in Katelynn's class tomorrow (Kindergarten) please pray that she will act like a student and behave for me and not be attached to my leg the whole day.. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Ansbaughmom said...

Wow- subbing already-they dont give you much a break-school just started. Hope the girls are doing well!! I'm sure your hubby will be home safe and sound today.

Anonymous said...

Good post, can't wait to see the 1st day of school pics! Mom