Monday, May 5, 2008

8 is great!!






My middle sweetie has turned 8 years old! On Saturday she turned another year older and I wanted to share some birthday photos with you. We had a birthday party with invited friends from school. She got her first "webkinz" so we will have to be experimenting with that- I hear that all the kids just love them, we got a new pool ( a bigger one) so there was plenty of room for all the excited party guests and the day was sunny and about 80 degrees so all and all it was a perfect day and Sammy had a ton of fun :)...
WE LOVE YOU SAMANTHA- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

3SonsAreMyLove said...

Her cousins here in NY would be very jealous to see their cousin in a swimming pool! They can't wait to start swimming!

Jonatha said...

What a fun birthday! My girls just discovered WebKinz and are in love. They are so cute, I even play them :)